Full Mouth Rehabilitation
A smile makeover can be far more life changing than just changing what your teeth look like in the mirror. Full mouth rehabilitation and reconstruction takes several things into account, including:
- Occlusal irregularities of how the teeth bite together, impacting their function.
- Underlying soft tissue infections (like periodontal disease) that affect the gums and bone supporting your teeth.
- Function and movement of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ).
- Concurrent medical or physical needs.
- Future goals or immediate priorities that need to be considered.
Beginning with eliminating active infection and disease, then transitioning into replacing missing teeth while addressing overall aesthetics allows us to design and create a healthy, beautiful smile that you’ll feel proud to wear each and every day. We want you to be able to speak clearly, eat comfortably, and smile confidently. That’s why each smile makeover with our Midlothian cosmetic and implant dentist is such a unique experience.