& NEW OFFICE PROTOCOLS
At Aesthetic & Implant Dentistry we want to assure you, that with or without COVID-19, we always go above and beyond minimum standard of care. For your peace of mind, we have compiled a list of the many things we do to ensure safety for our patients and our team members.
- Waiting room protocol:
- No more than 3 persons waiting inside at one time
- Added outdoor patio seating
- Option to wait in your car
- We have removed magazines and other materials from the waiting room.
- Pre-screen risk assessment of all patients for possible COVID-19 exposure.
- Include temperature readings as part of routine assessment of the patient prior to performing dental procedures.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is used appropriate for the procedures performed. This includes N95 masks, level 3 surgical masks, gloves, head coverings, eye protection, surgical gowns, lab coats, and face shields.
- Lab coats and jackets are not worn outside of the dental office. Team members must remove prior to exiting the building.
- Have patients rinse with antimicrobial solution before each appointment.
- Use oral isolation devices (OptraGate, Rubber dam) whenever possible to decrease possible exposure to infectious agents.
- Use the oral aerosol reduction device called Isolite. This is a hands free retraction unit that uses high speed suction to eliminate aerosols within the mouth.
- Autoclave hand pieces and instruments after each patient.
- Clean and disinfect public areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, counters, and bathrooms.
- Disinfect the entire office with Hypoclorous Acid Fogger system.
- HEPA Air Filtration System strategically placed throughout the office for hospital-grade air filtration.
We welcome your questions and concerns. Our goal is to maintain a safe environment for all.
For more regular updates, follow us on our socials: